Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Holiday part 1

It's all about perspective. I grew up in a really small town called Evanston Wyoming. Growing up, I thought it was just a normal-size, small town but after living in Denver for 6 months, I had a change of mind.

I would come home for Thanksgiving and this is what you would have heard if you were in my car. " Holy cow, look how cute this little town is. There is no traffic, only a few stop lights, and that weird house on Front street with the plastic dinosaurs." Evanston seemed to get smaller with every additional visit. This last week, we came driving into Evanston again. This time however I was so excited!

"Oh, look a Wal-mart, and Wendy's and Sonic!" I also realized that the weird place that has dinosaurs is actually a rock store. I could buy rocks if I wanted to.

Ahhh home. It is all about perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment