Monday, April 11, 2011

Do I need a hunting license to hit it with my car?

Turkey season started this week. Oh yes, for all of you wondering Turkey's have their own season. There is a huge turkey I have named Oswald. He mocks me. I patiently wait every time I head up to the Johnson house as he arrogantly struts (yes struts) across the street. Since Turkey's are officially in season, I plan on hitting the cocky Oswald with my car. It will teach him to give me that defiant look. See who's laughing now bird brain. If you were a turkey wouldn't you rather be hit by a car than shot? See, it is really the right thing to do.

2 comments:

  1. Just make sure you don't hit it going too fast. A boy in my high school hit one on his way to Seminary and it totally smashed his hood and windshield. By the way I absolutely love your blog! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete