Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Nothing died well except for the large bird-like turkey

At a church meeting last night they said that blogging totally counts as writing in a journal. Since I don’t ever write in a journal it inspired me to blog more. You will all have to forgive my total lack of grammar.  I have to admit I got so I disliked blogging because it pointed out that I was not great at Kimbals advanced english class.


It has been dang cold here. I know it is cold everywhere but Montana unlike the rest of the world does not salt their roads. This has made my last few weeks difficult.

Things I have almost hit with my car:

A rabbit

Many poor squirrels,

A mailbox

Things I actually did hit with my car:

My bush outside my house,

A very large bird-like turkey thing (Don’t worry this was not my fault, and it is dead now)

A car full of teenagers. (Don’t worry this was also not my fault everyone is alive and well) My favorite part of the whole thing was that it happened on my birthday woo hoo at least the police officer noticed on my license and wished me happy birthday. My second favorite thing was on Sunday when one of the young women said the bummer part of her week was that some of the cheerleaders couldn’t cheer due to being treated for concussions. This was all because some dang lady hit them with her car. Well, at least I didn’t hit the rabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment