Monday, December 14, 2009

I have turned into the Mom from "Better off Dead".

I married someone with a very mature palate. Dave loves Sushi, Thai, mussels, and clams. If there is something on the menu he has never tried, that is what he orders.

Dave is also picky about his cold cereal. I for one refuse to buy any cereal that is over $3.00 a box. Dave has complained numerous times about my cereal selections. Seriously, who doesn't want Fruity Pebbles for breakfast? It was his birthday this week so I decided to splurge and buy some "grown up," expensive, cold cereal. I forgot to get it out the morning of his birthday so I decided to wrap it and give it to him with the rest of his presents. When he opened it, he started laughing and pointed out that I have turned into the mom from "Better off Dead" Ahhh. "You like this one, it has raisins in it. You like raisins"

1 comment:

  1. Well Jill, are you also going to buy him the coat that is made from aardvark fur, everyone is going to be wearing one this year..

    ReplyDelete