Saturday, May 15, 2010

How! White man



I love scouts. Now, some of you are probably falling off your chairs right now. I know, I have always been anti- scouts. Which is surprising since I have three sons. Now, I am not going out and buying green socks. ( You can always tell a crazy scouter by if they own green socks) But, I have decided that scouts are great.
I don't have to do anything. Seriously I drop them off, and the blessed scout leaders let me know what badges, arrows, etc. they have earned. In fact, I haven't even looked at the cursed scout book since moving here. My love of scouts reached a pinnacle when Nathan received his Arrow of Light last week. Our great leaders organized everything, and we just had to show up. Come on everyone, let's celebrate by all giving a "Round of Applause" or the "Watermelon". (Those are lame scout cheers, just in case you didn't know.)

3 comments:

  1. I owned green socks. They went well with green outfit that uncle Sam gave me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait you will eventually buy the green socks with the red tops to go with the boys uniforms. I didn't think that we would ever buy them, but we are about to purchase a couple pair for Colt's Jamboree uniform.

    ReplyDelete