Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Some Lady Went Postal at K-Mart...Oh wait that was me.

I have a love-hate relationship with K-mart. Unfortunately, it leaned more towards the hate last night. I feel like I have started to adjust to not having any shopping except for when I have to plan some event. I started out yesterday, optimistically, searching for Wilton candy melts and pink ribbon. A couple of hours later, I was giving everyone I saw a dirty look- like somehow they were contributing to the fact that I can't buy any ribbon here. I finally ended up at K-mart where they didn't have a single thing I was looking for but I did pick up some new pens.

Assistant Manager checking me out: "Good Evening, find everything you were looking for?"

Me: "Yea, thanks"
Him: "That's great."
Me: (Realization of what I just said) "WAIT! NO, I didn't find a single bloody thing I was looking for. It is so hard to have pink ribbon."
Him: "uhhhhhh, I am sorry."
Me: "I came in for 5 simple things and you did not have one of them."
Him: (Looking uncomfortable and glancing at the people behind me in line) "Ahhh, I can give you a hug."
Me: "I hang my head in shame, say it's o.k. and walk out."

1 comment:

  1. Was he cute? You could have at least gotten a hug out of it?!

    ReplyDelete