Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happy Halloween

Halloween is the best holiday ever. Yes, I'm sorry Mr. St. Patrick, and groundhog you just can't get better than cob webs all over your house and candy that looks like puke from Oriental Trading. ( I know you're jealous ) Anyway, on our quest for Halloween happiness, I am off to the big city. (If you can call Missoula the big city)
Today I will start trying to put together Jonny's costume. He has decided to be Baby Bowser, a weird turtle thing from Mario brothers. It doesn't stop there. He really wants to be Baby Bowser who is dressed up as a robot for Halloween. He thinks Baby Bowser should be able to dress up too. I asked him if I could make a robot costume, and then he could imagine he is Baby bowser underneath the costume. It was a no go. Dave has also agreed to dress up with me. We are going to be Mr. and Mrs. Potato head. I can't wait! Here are a few of my favorite past Halloween costumes. Woo hoo, only 26 more days







4 comments:

  1. Ah, Halloween. Isn't it just the best. Oh, for those days with Phillips and trading candy after. Great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see pictures of Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brings back many good memories of all of us sitting in McDonald's lobby counting candy. The good ole' Evanston days.

    ReplyDelete