Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Posting from Wyoming

Growing up here in Evanston I don't think I truly appreciated all that Evanston has to offer. After living in small town Montana, I am reflecting on the joys of Evanston.

1. You can buy fire-works year round.

2. I have not had to stop my car once for a stupid turkey or chicken.

3. Excellent kite flying weather

4. hmmmm Taco Time ( for those of you who don't know, I worked at Taco Time for 4 years of my life in high school, oh yes, I can fry a mean Chimi-changa.)

5. Wendy's Jr. bacon cheeseburger. (where else can you get such happiness for only .99 cents. Brilliant.

6. Unlike Hamilton where wild-life runs in front of your car non-stop we have the State park, where they keep things like buffalo, and elk in a pen... where they belong.

7. Sonic happy hour... how I have missed you.

My favorite thing is I find myself going into Wal-mart just because I can, and when I am there I always see a friendly face of someone who welcomes me home.

No comments:

Post a Comment