Tuesday, December 14, 2010

There should be a warning label.

There are certain things that I just can't do. First, I can't seem to close a cabinet. Ask my mom, it really is a childhood problem. Even after knocking myself out in Denver once, I still struggle with the concept. Secondly, I would rather step over something, or kick it out of my way before I pick it up. Seriously, how many times do I have to step on the feared LEGO, or even worse the GREEN ARMY MAN before I learn? Well my lesson came last week. I was walking barefoot(the worst) when I came upon what looked to be a half eaten candy cane on the floor. I then went to kick it, only to realize that it had glued itself to my floor, and in turn cut the bottom of my foot. There really should be a label on the box "Warning if half eaten by two year old and left on floor to harden, might cause bodily injury." I think I will write the company.

4 comments:

  1. It is interesting that the things I thought I was lazy about...others are just as lazy. I do not leave cupboards open, but it is just a bit too much to ask of me to bend over and pick something up...especially if it is in my way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man.... that would send me over the edge!
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, just to make sure I have this right, you can set up and decorate 7 Christmas trees, throw 2 Thanksgivings, 8 Ward Parties and deliver cotton candy to all of your neighbors on National Cotton Candy Day but you're too lazy to bend over and pick up a sucked on candy cane?

    I don't know, it makes PERFECT sense to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are your father. It wouldn't be so bad if we bystanders don't nearly kill ourselves bonking into the cupboard doors you two are always leaving open. As for the candy on the floor, as I said, you are your father. love you anyway.

    ReplyDelete