Friday, June 24, 2011

I am sure every spouse has those cute little quirks that you just learn to love right? Well, Dave has a serious problem with drinking glasses. I know it could be way worse, like he could really love Stargate Sg1 or something, oh wait, bad example. Anyway ever since we were married as Dave leaves for School/work he makes a Carnation Instant Breakfast and heads to his car. Then once a month I realize I have no drinking glasses. I search the house and then I stomp into the kitchen and yell at Dave in my head because I know that every glass I own is in his car.



When I do accost him in the garage later that day, here is what I always find.


(this is just one example of what I pulled from his car)



Now, I know I am not the easiest person to live with. If Dave was writing this it would say.

"How many times do I have to be awakend from a sound sleep by every fire alarm in our house going off. Does Jill not realize that when sugar gets too hot it smokes?) So maybe I should just except Dave for who he is and buy paper cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment