Friday, June 10, 2011

Road Rage is Going to Push me Over the Edge

Ya know? If my horrible eating habits don't kill me, my raising blood pressure while driving will. I have never really experienced road rage until moving here to Montana. There are a few things that make me truly want to hit someone.

#1 : Map Quest is useless here. I don't even know why I try when 9 times out of 10 it says "Address not found" but close by is City center Hamilton. Woo hoo so at least I will always be able to find the Coffee Cup Cafe.

#2: When map quest doesn't work, the person giving you directions says to turn at a place that USED to be there. "Oh yea, do you remember where the duck pond used to be? Turn east there" This has happened to me more than once.

#3: There are many forms of transportation that DO NOT belong going down the middle the road.
1. Golf Carts:
2. Horses
3. Four Wheelers: Yes I am talking to you Rachel Hudson, your lucky you didn't hear the commentary in my head while I followed you going 10 miles an hour down Golf Course Road.

So when your blood pressure is rising and you turn at the light to give a deadly stare-down to the person on the four-wheeler, make sure they are not in your ward first.

No comments:

Post a Comment