Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A first time for Everything

We have had a lot of "Firsts" in the last couple weeks.

We explored an old mining ghost town. Sadly the abandoned school doesn't look that different from Grantsdale Elementary. Ha ha I am just kidding.. I love the school here complete with chicken coop


Thanks to Uncle Mike a.k.a. "Maverik". Nate went on his first plane ride.


This last weekend Dave and I went on our first date to a gas station. Yes, you heard me right. You would go on a date there too, if your gas station had a new cool machine that can make happy Reeses shakes out of nothing but a machine and 2 inches of frozen stuff in a cup.

This morning was our first day of school. I know it is late by comparison to the entire nation, but we can't get in the way of the Ravalli County Fair can we?

Jonny introduced himself to his teacher by saying.. "You can call me by my french name Jean... you know like Jean val Jean". Ok, no more musical theatre for Jonny.

2 comments:

  1. Jonny cracks me up. I wonder how long it will take for you to finagle said milk shake machine from the gas station...

    We miss you too. What are your plans, in oh, a couple weeks? Are we up for a girls night, on homecoming no less?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're missing the school bell.

    ReplyDelete